This is an informative, and required, orientation session for new Asmbly members. Please be aware that this session will be in person at the makerspace and will require that all attendees wear a mask throughout. We have kept the fee for this session as low as possible to keep it at an affordable level, but also enough to ensure our instructors can be compensated for their time.
Here's a few things you can check out prior to this session:
- Watch our video tour of the space here to get an idea of what we have to offer.
- Sign up for our Discourse forum yo.asmbly.org. Discourse is our main hub for member communication, so take some time to check out what's there and if you'd like you can introduce yourself in Member Introductions.
- Sign the member agreement & waiver online at asmbly.org/waiver.
- Purchase a membership by logging in to your Neon member portal and selecting "My Membership" from the dropdown menu.
- You may want to wait until the day of your Woodshop Safety class to purchase your membership.
For a full overview of the process to becoming a member, check out our website at asmbly.org/how-to-join-asmbly.